I wanted to upload a picture inside Firebase Storage when I saw this error :
The provider you are trying to read is in a different route.
So I started study what is this Provider and now I understood that I need to include the page that I'm using to upload the picture inside the same route of the ancestor Provider of type Database.
So I had the issue inside "Registration_form" that is created by "LogInPage" through a Navigator like this :
void navigateToRegistrationForm(context) {
Navigator.push(context,
MaterialPageRoute<void>(builder: (BuildContext context) {
return Reg_Form();
}));
return;
}
Now I'm changing the code that is something like :
void navigateToRegistrationForm(context) {
Navigator.push(
context,
MaterialPageRoute<void>(
builder: (BuildContext context) => Provider<Database>(
create: (_) => FirestoreDatabase(),
builder: (context, child) => Reg_Form(),
)));
return;
}
But I don't understand what I should pass to the create method...I just want to create Reg_Formin the right route to call Firebase functions to put the file inside firebase storage so I think that FirebaseDatabase isn't what suits my needs.