Automatically export Google Analytics Atibution (beta)

Viewed 41

I'm searching for a way to access the GA Attribution (beta) project data automatically. Especially I need this table (screenshot 1)Download button for Model comparison table. I want to extract it automatically every day, but I cant seem to find any API for that.

Is there a way to get this data automatically?

I thought about using a webscraper, but I'm not sure if that's allowd/possible on GA.

Thank you in advance.

1 Answers

As off 22.02.2022:

Thanks for contacting Google Analytics 360 support team. I hope you are doing good!

I have reviewed your chat and understand that you are looking for option of downloading Model comparison table using API.

I would like to inform that we have already received several request from clients on this and our engineers are in the process of reviewing the request (feature request). I would like to inform you that I have added your details to the list of interested clients and I am looking forward to it.

Please note that feature request implementation completely depends on our engineers so it is really difficult to provide an estimated timeline but I am positively looking forward for the same. If you still have anymore questions on the same you may reach out to your partner manager and discuss further.

I hope this email helps, in case you have any further questions please feel free to reply and I will be glad to assist further.

Related