Anyone can help me, I have a problem like this, I am working with AR and I use ARcore for it. Everything is ok until I direct my AR page to WebView page. Then I redirect it to my AR page again but AR camera is not working. it crash with this error message.
How to solve this issue?
E/AndroidRuntime(19149): at com.google.ar.core.Session.nativeUpdate(Native Method) E/AndroidRuntime(19149): at com.google.ar.core.Session.update(Session.java:67) E/AndroidRuntime(19149): at com.google.ar.sceneform.ArSceneView.onBeginFrame(SourceFile:98) E/AndroidRuntime(19149): at com.google.ar.sceneform.SceneView.doFrameNoRepost(SourceFile:90) E/AndroidRuntime(19149): at com.google.ar.sceneform.SceneView.doFrame(SourceFile:86) E/AndroidRuntime(19149): at android.view.Choreographer$CallbackRecord.run(Choreographer.java:1029) E/AndroidRuntime(19149): at android.view.Choreographer.doCallbacks(Choreographer.java:854) E/AndroidRuntime(19149): at android.view.Choreographer.doFrame(Choreographer.java:785) E/AndroidRuntime(19149): at android.view.Choreographer$FrameDisplayEventReceiver.run(Choreographer.java:1016) E/AndroidRuntime(19149): at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:914) E/AndroidRuntime(19149): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:100) E/AndroidRuntime(19149): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:225) E/AndroidRuntime(19149): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7564) E/AndroidRuntime(19149): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) E/AndroidRuntime(19149): at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:539) E/AndroidRuntime(19149): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:950) I/native (19149): logger.h:28 CameraMetrics: OpenCamera: 67.996667ms I/native (19149): logger.h:28 CameraMetrics: CreateCaptureSession: 7.34625ms I/native (19149): capture_request_utils.cc:206 Flash: ConfigureRequestFlashMode - OFF I/native (19149): cameras.cc:1314 Camera 0 changed state CLOSED->OPEN; Camera device opened successfully. i=5 I/native (19149): cameras.cc:1314 Camera 0 changed state OPEN->CAPTURING; Started capture session. i=6 D/OOMEventManagerFK(19149): checkEventAndDumpForJE: 0 I/Process (19149): Sending signal. PID: 19149 SIG: 9 Lost connection to device. Exited (sigterm)