For my project i need to do Uses Case Diagram.
These are my uses cases but i think this solution isnt correct.

Search shop -> Cliente find all shop in the system
Search shop in your city -> Cliente find shop of his city
Search shop in by city by category -> Cliente find shop in a input city with an input category
Search shop by category -> Cliente find all shop with the input category
I was thinking of using an extension as they basically do the same thing but some with some different steps.
From mine definition: Alternative or optional behaviors of a use case set of use cases that extend the general use case
So i think like this
But i dont know if my solution is right or not because i'm not sure about <>
The client must be able to do these 4 searches.
Is it better the first or second solution? And why? Are there other better solutions?
EDIT: I'm trying a new solution.
Mine problem: Cliente can make different searches in the system.
Adding scenarios to mine UC could be better than other solution? I know that an UC can have various extensions of both success and failure. Could I solve my problems by opting for a solution like this?




