I'm building my website, and i have a problem with a div box. I would like to find a way to freeze that div, so it cannot be resized when someone zoom in, but keep it always in the center, even if the window is resized.
I already have position fixed, and i tried using width and margin in px, with this code :
.wmenu {
position: fixed;
left: 50%;
top: 50%;
width: 180px;
height: 180px;
margin-left: -90px;
margin-top: -67px;
background-color: rgb(13, 70, 155) ;
border-radius: 50%;
}
But if i do that it will resize when someone zoom in.
So i tried that code, that froze the div, but doesn't keep the aspect ratio if i resize the window :
.wmenu {
position: fixed;
height: 28vh;
width: 13.5vw;
top: 50%;
left: 50%;
margin-top: -4.9%;
margin-left: -6.7%;
background-color: rgb(13, 70, 155) ;
border-radius: 50%;
}
How it should work when i resize the window :
What happens :
I tried to use vw and vh but it didn't seem to solve my problem :/ I searched a lot on internet but i can't find a way that work for me.
Can someone help me please ?

