After running pip install python-telegram-bot, I'm getting this error that the 'telegram' module is not found.
Under pip list I see that my python-telegram-bot package is installed version 13.2
Is anyone else getting this error?
After running pip install python-telegram-bot, I'm getting this error that the 'telegram' module is not found.
Under pip list I see that my python-telegram-bot package is installed version 13.2
Is anyone else getting this error?
Try another way to install it
first remove it
pip3 uninstall python-telegram-bot
Clone and install
git clone https://github.com/python-telegram-bot/python-telegram-bot
cd python-telegram-bot
python3 setup.py install
pip3 install python-telegram-bot
It should work
I also had this problem - for me the issue was that I was trying to run my code from a module called telegram.py. Newbie mistake I know...
pip3 install python-telegram-bot
Install it in outside of virutal environment in terminal. Also unintall telegram. python-telegram-bot is sufficient for Telegram bot. In my case it resolved my issue.