I want to see if the last message has been seen by the person who I have sent the message to. I have got 20 conversation back from hitting this endpoint:
https://www.linkedin.com/voyager/api/messaging/conversations
I am using JSessions and cookies to authenticate. This is one of the conversations I got back:
{ "notificationStatus": "ACTIVE", "read": true, "groupChat": false, "totalEventCount": 27, "unreadCount": 0, "lastActivityAt": 1613499552905, "firstMessageUrn": "urn:li:fs_event:(6408489350996336640,S6408489350996336640_500)", "backendUrn": "urn:li:messagingThread:2-MDYyMDFmMTUtMzk5NS01MTg2LWE1YWMtYzc2Y2JlYzNjYjE1XzAwMA==", "receipts": [ { "fromEntity": "urn:li:fs_miniProfile:ACoAACCRRgUBTOJXdRefeTMNta2hGPxadGDnNrA", "seenReceipt": { "seenAt": 1613498927377, "eventUrn": "urn:li:fs_event:(6408489350996336640,S6767504989536559104_500)" }, "fromParticipant": { "string": "urn:li:member:546391557" } } ], "archived": false, "blocked": false, "entityUrn": "urn:li:fs_conversation:6408489350996336640", "viewerCurrentParticipant": true, "featureTypes": [ "REACTIONS", "CREATE_NEW_GROUP_CHAT" ], "withNonConnection": false, "muted": false, "events": [ { "createdAt": 1613499552888, "reactionSummaries": [], "dashEntityUrn": "urn:li:fsd_message:S6767507628659757056_500", "quickReplyRecommendations": [], "entityUrn": "urn:li:fs_event:(6408489350996336640,S6767507628659757056_500)", "eventContent": { "com.linkedin.voyager.messaging.event.MessageEvent": { "messageBodyRenderFormat": "DEFAULT", "body": "", "attributedBody": { "text": "some more text" } } }, "subtype": "MEMBER_TO_MEMBER", "from": { "com.linkedin.voyager.messaging.MessagingMember": { "miniProfile": { "memorialized": false, "firstName": "Sepideh", "lastName": "Falah", "occupation": "Software Engineer at SocialCycle", "objectUrn": "urn:li:member:192299229", "entityUrn": "urn:li:fs_miniProfile:ACoAAAt2QN0ByntmuEeEZB7874UZ84rt5wR4sL4", "publicIdentifier": "sepideh-falah-33949854", "picture": { "com.linkedin.common.VectorImage": { "artifacts": [ { "width": 100, "fileIdentifyingUrlPathSegment": "100_100/0/1516745437487?e=1619049600&v=beta&t=WXbHMyBCelbHjHoWSEVbi4TydR7qMeehH15FWpJYIao", "expiresAt": 1619049600000, "height": 100 }, { "width": 200, "fileIdentifyingUrlPathSegment": "200_200/0/1516745437487?e=1619049600&v=beta&t=66x3s8Hw5BvedUqu1RZ2TNazf2o0y9amUAJbKIx2nLI", "expiresAt": 1619049600000, "height": 200 }, { "width": 400, "fileIdentifyingUrlPathSegment": "400_400/0/1516745437487?e=1619049600&v=beta&t=MM1mHaQP6KTfNgJRIEuPQ0_2l76eA-DQbt0v4SiVs-0", "expiresAt": 1619049600000, "height": 400 }, { "width": 800, "fileIdentifyingUrlPathSegment": "800_800/0/1516745437487?e=1619049600&v=beta&t=YW7bUQO8Vpext2at7SW5FQhuot81Xk1HCnbJ_2jdjAI", "expiresAt": 1619049600000, "height": 800 } ], "rootUrl": "https://media-exp1.licdn.com/dms/image/C5103AQEJ4t5ijWZ8Xg/profile-displayphoto-shrink_" } }, "trackingId": "ZJXqw5fwRdCZPQpx0d1yhw==" }, "entityUrn": "urn:li:fs_messagingMember:(6408489350996336640,ACoAAAt2QN0ByntmuEeEZB7874UZ84rt5wR4sL4)", "nameInitials": "SF" } }, "previousEventInConversation": "urn:li:fs_event:(6408489350996336640,S6767504989536559104_500)", "originToken": "07ea6a5d-7450-4a22-b5f4-ceb599e16ab4", "backendUrn": "urn:li:messagingMessage:2-MTYxMzQ5OTU1MjY4NGI3NTYwOS0wMDEmMDYyMDFmMTUtMzk5NS01MTg2LWE1YWMtYzc2Y2JlYzNjYjE1XzAwMA==" } ], "participants": [ { "com.linkedin.voyager.messaging.MessagingMember": { "miniProfile": { "memorialized": false, "firstName": "Trevor", "lastName": "Johnson", "occupation": "Software Developer at Axway", "objectUrn": "urn:li:member:546391557", "entityUrn": "urn:li:fs_miniProfile:ACoAACCRRgUBTOJXdRefeTMNta2hGPxadGDnNrA", "publicIdentifier": "johnson-trevor", "picture": { "com.linkedin.common.VectorImage": { "artifacts": [ { "width": 100, "fileIdentifyingUrlPathSegment": "100_100/0/1524789372523?e=1619049600&v=beta&t=9ystm3UQKcVGh6sc5OYOkc8NjA0KzGwo9XRrNOYZOJo", "expiresAt": 1619049600000, "height": 100 }, { "width": 200, "fileIdentifyingUrlPathSegment": "200_200/0/1524789372523?e=1619049600&v=beta&t=nIqjHKqUN9N2_cXGfG4iDcfxjJkC7DGGDKD_yawbm40", "expiresAt": 1619049600000, "height": 200 }, { "width": 400, "fileIdentifyingUrlPathSegment": "400_400/0/1524789372523?e=1619049600&v=beta&t=l1fwjGmn-cxqwc5S-1IF5Y1HWg99akHkUQt3caorZPA", "expiresAt": 1619049600000, "height": 400 }, { "width": 800, "fileIdentifyingUrlPathSegment": "800_800/0/1524789372523?e=1619049600&v=beta&t=pj8u5JMqmLVuEFKNSbPT8fg7UfXTDE82wsJ6Uc6Urio", "expiresAt": 1619049600000, "height": 800 } ], "rootUrl": "https://media-exp1.licdn.com/dms/image/C5603AQGDs9cCCR0HSw/profile-displayphoto-shrink_" } }, "trackingId": "Yvzot8irQWmbRWKMpIRKKg==" }, "entityUrn": "urn:li:fs_messagingMember:(6408489350996336640,ACoAACCRRgUBTOJXdRefeTMNta2hGPxadGDnNrA)", "nameInitials": "TJ" } } ] },