OpenCV requires either a RGB or a BGR input, which is to say you need to give the values of Red Green Blue or Blue Green Red on a scale from 0-255 (8 bit). I have shared with you the code to convert your array to an image.
Initially, I count the number of rows to find the height in terms of pixels. Then I count the number of items in a row to find the width.
Then I create an empty array of the given dimensions using np.zeros.
I then go to each cell and convert the hex code to its RGB equivalent, using the following formula #RRGGBB, R = int(RR,16), G = int(GG, 16), B = int(BB, 16). This converts the hexadecimal string to int.
#!/usr/bin/env python3
import numpy as np
import re
import cv2
# Your image
image = np.array([['#49312E', '#4A3327', '#493228', '#472F2A'],
['#452C29', '#49312E', '#4B3427', '#49312A'],
['#473026', '#472F2C', '#48302B', '#4C342B']])
# Enter the image height and width
height = int(len(image[0]))
width = int(len(image[0][0]))
# Create numpy array of BGR triplets
im = np.zeros((height,width,3), dtype=np.uint8)
for row in range (height):
for col in range(width):
hex = image[row, col][1:]
R = int(hex[0:2],16)
G = int(hex[2:4],16)
B = int(hex[4:6],16)
im[row,col] = (B,G,R)
# Save to disk
cv2.imwrite('result.png', im)