APIError(code=-1099): Not found, unauthenticated, or unauthorized

Viewed 280

I hope that you are having a good day.

I am working with the Binance api trough the Python-Binance. My bot runs fine most of the time but for some reason after a while it randomly stops and gives me this error message. "APIError(code=-1099): Not found, unauthenticated, or unauthorized". The error seems to happen at the same line of code everytime.

from binance.client import Client
import time
from datetime import datetime
import pandas as pd 

class LastPrice():
    def __init__(self, symbol):
        self.symbol = symbol
        self.api_key = "my key"
        self.secret_key = "my secret"


    def get_client(self):
        try:
            client = Client(self.api_key, self.secret_key)
        except Exception as e:
            print(e)
            pass
        return client
    def get_last_price(self):
        last_price_string = self.get_client().get_ticker(symbol=self.symbol)['lastPrice']
        last_price = float(last_price_string)
        return last_price_string
    
    
    def get_last_price_and_time(self):
        last_price_string = self.get_client().get_ticker(symbol=self.symbol)['lastPrice']
        close_time = self.get_client().get_ticker(symbol=self.symbol)['closeTime']

        last_price = float(last_price_string)
        price_and_time = [close_time, last_price]

        return price_and_time

error message

I Have included a screenshot of my error message i get. Despite using the same code to generate the client everytime i only get the error in that specific code. My code stops because the client is referenced before assignement but I am looking for the cause of the precedent APIError.

Any idea what that error meassage means in the context of my code ? Thanks in advance !

0 Answers
Related