I am having trouble trying to call {allowDiskUse:true} in the mongodb compass GUI tool. I have created a view based on an aggregation of another collection. The view returns an error of
Sort exceeded memory limit of 104857600 bytes, but did not opt in to external sorting.
Hence i saw that it is required to append {allowDiskUse:true} but i am unable to find a suitable place to call. There is a possibility to use the $out stage to write to another collection but I would like to try the view first :)
ADD ON:
I have tried to run the query db.noDups.aggregate([],{allowDiskUse : true }); in command line and it works. But I would like to execute in MongoDB compass for the visualization and exporting function.
I also tried {},{},{allowDiskUse: true} in the filter condition but still no luck :(
Btw I am on MongoDB 4.2.6 Community and MongoDB compass 1.25.0

