Flutter Image.memory() ERROR Invalid image data

Viewed 1809

I'm trying to dislpay image.memory but I'm getting an error as the following photo showing.

enter image description here

The bytes of image are the following. enter image description here

UPDATE -1-

Below you see my code enter image description here

enter image description here

UPDATE -2- The result if snpashot.data is null or not enter image description here

UPDATE -3- The changes that i did to get the bytes direct. But also getting error enter image description here

enter image description here

I can't explain it and I didn't find anythng solution for this error.

Thank you very much!

1 Answers

It's possible that the base64 that you're trying to load in the Image widget is invalid. Try debugging, look for base64 image samples, load it in the Image widget, and see if it renders fine. You can also test encoding/decoding the image that you're using to see if it matches the decoded image using base64Decode()

Related