Use Julia with Notepad++ and AutoHotkey

Viewed 644

In practice I prefer to write R codes with Notepad++ and NppToR, where you can use the default shortcut keys to achieve the following functions:

F8:             Pass line or selection
Shift+F8:       Pass to point of cursor (from the very beginning) 
Ctrl +F8:       Pass entire file at once
Ctrl+Shift+F8:  Pass by source (i.e., source("C:/Users/lenovo/Desktop/yourRcode.r")) 

It is said that Julia is as simple as R or Python, but much faster than the latter two, almost as fast as C or Fortran. Thus, I try to use Julia to write codes. According to julia-NotepadPlusPlus, we can use Julia with Notepad++ and AutoHotkey, where one can achieve the following goals:

Win-F12 -> Start Julia
Left_Shift-Enter -> Evaluate current line
Right_Shift-Enter -> Evaluate selected block

I want to write a NppToJulia.ahk file to link Notepad++ and Julia, achieving the functions as the R-NpptoR-Notepad++ way:

F8:             Pass line or selection
Shift+F8:       Pass to point of cursor (from the very beginning)
Ctrl +F8:       Pass entire file at once
Ctrl+Shift+F8:  Pass by source (i.e., include("C:/Users/lenovo/Desktop/yourJuliaCode.jl"))

As I know nothing about AutoHotkey, can anyone give me some hints?

0 Answers
Related