The filteredAccording part and the categorizedBy is working as expected using the query which I provided in the link but I am facing issues in the findDistinct part.
In mongodb I have the following data:
{
"_id": 10001,
"university": "SPYU",
"Courses": [
"English",
"French"
],
"dept": [
"Literature"
],
"type": [
"Autonomous"
],
"status": "ACTIVE",
"isMarked": true
},
{
"_id": 10002,
"university": "SPYU",
"Courses": [
"English",
"French"
],
"dept": [
"Literature"
],
"type": [
"Autonomous"
],
"status": "NON-ACTIVE",
"isMarked": true
}
I wanted the response to be:
"university": [
{
"name": "Literature",
"values": [
{
"_id": 10001,
"university": "SPYU",
"Courses": [
"English",
"French"
],
"dept": [
"Literature"
],
"type": [
"Autonomous"
],
"status": "ACTIVE",
"isMarked": true
},
{
"_id": 10002,
"university": "SPYU",
"Courses": [
"English",
"French"
],
"dept": [
"Literature"
],
"type": [
"Autonomous"
],
"status": "NON-ACTIVE",
"isMarked": true
}
]
}
],
"findDistinct": [
{
"name": "Courses",
"values": [
"English",
"French"
]
},
{
"name": "Status",
"values": [
"ACTIVE",
"NON-ACTIVE"
]
}
]
I tried it using this link but the response is not coming as expected. https://mongoplayground.net/p/XECZvRMmt3T
Right now, the response is coming like this
"universities": [
{
"name": "Literature",
"values": [
{
"_id": 10001,
"university": "SPYU",
"Courses": [
"English",
"French"
],
"dept": [
"Literature"
],
"type": [
"Autonomous"
],
"status": "ACTIVE",
"isMarked": true
},
{
"_id": 10002,
"university": "SPYU",
"Courses": [
"English",
"French"
],
"dept": [
"Literature"
],
"type": [
"Autonomous"
],
"status": "NON-ACTIVE",
"isMarked": true
}
]
}
],
"findDistinct": [
{
"Courses": [
"English",
"French"
]
},
{
"status": [
"ACTIVE",
"NON-ACTIVE"
]
}
]
Any Help will be appreciated!!