I have a seed job that is based off of DSL. This is what is looks like
pipelineJob("job name") {
description('Some explanation')
triggers {
cron('@midnight')
upstream('someJob', 'SUCCESS')
}
parameters {
...
When I run the job, it ends up being unstable with the error message
Warning: (Builds.groovy, line 53) triggers is deprecated
So now Ive re written the code as follows
pipelineJob("job name") {
description('Some explanation')
properties {
pipelineTriggers {
triggers {
cron('@midnight')
upstream('someJob', 'SUCCESS')
}
}
parameters {
...
And now I get the error
ERROR: (unknown source) No signature of method: javaposse.jobdsl.plugin.structs.DescribableListContext.cron() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [@midnight]
Possible solutions: grep(), print(java.io.PrintWriter), print(java.lang.Object), grep(java.lang.Object), wait(), any()
Now ive re-written it as
pipelineJob("job name") {
description('Some explanation')
properties {
pipelineTriggers {
triggers {
cron{
spec('@midnight')
}
upstream('someJob', 'SUCCESS')
}
}
parameters {
...
But now this ends up with the error
ERROR: (Builds.groovy, line 72) No signature of method: javaposse.jobdsl.plugin.structs.DescribableListContext.upstream() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String, java.lang.String) values: [someJob, SUCCESS]
What else have I missed here ?