I am trying to create a constant rotating 3D scatter plotly so that I can put it in my R shiny app. However, I can't seem to get it to constantly rotate (like this: https://codepen.io/etpinard/pen/mBVVyE). I don't want to save it to an image/gif just directly use in my App. Can anyone provide any help to get it continuously rotating (I have little experience with Python)? I've tried this in the Viewer screen of R studio, but it doesn't rotate there.
library(plotly)
library(ggplot2)
N <- 100
x <- rnorm(N, mean = 50, sd = 2.3)
y <- runif(N,min= 0, max = 100)
z <- runif(N, min = 4, max = 70)
luci.frame <- data.frame(x,y,z)
for (i in seq(0,100, by=0.1)){
cam.zoom = 2
ver.angle = 0
graph <- plot_ly()%>%
add_trace(type = "scatter3d",
mode = "markers",
data = luci.frame,
x = ~x,
y = ~y,
z = ~z) %>%
layout(scene = list(
camera = list(
eye = list(
x = cos(i)*cam.zoom,
y = sin(i)*cam.zoom,
z = 0.3
),
center = list(
x = 0,
y = 0,
z = 0
)
)
)
)
graph
}
I am very new to plotly, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

