On my website, I have image uploading input field in one of the forms, and in general when I try to upload an image, everything works fine, but in some cases an error occurs in a file processing the form input. When I var_dump $_FILES array, I can observe that all elements of the array except name are empty.
I've noticed that it depends on a file size which is being uploaded. So I decided to edit .htaccess file to increase maximum possible value of uploaded image. .htaccess file is placed in the root directory of my project, I'm using XAMPP.
I wrote these lines in .htaccess:
php_value file_uploads = On
php_value post_max_size = 100000M
php_value upload_max_filesize = 100000M
<Directory />
AllowOverride All
</Directory>
But it doesn't seem to work. The problem still occurs when I upload a bigger image.
What am I doing wrong? How can I make .htaccess work?
UPD 0: I made some changes to the post