Is it possible to set the order of folders when using CreateAssetMenu for scriptable objects?
For example, if I have these classes
[CreateAssetMenu(menuName = "My Objects/First Thing", order = 1)]
public class FirstThing : ScriptableObject
{
}
[CreateAssetMenu(menuName = "My Objects/Second Thing", order = 2)]
public class SecondThing : ScriptableObject
{
}
[CreateAssetMenu(menuName = "My Objects/Third Thing", order = 3)]
public class ThirdThing : ScriptableObject
{
}
Then when I right click in the Project window and select Create, the context menu shows my menu options in this order
Create -> My Objects -> First Thing
|-----------> Second Thing
|-----------> Third Thing
However, once I start organizing my menu options into subfolders, I can't find a way to control the order of subfolders. For instance, if I now have this
[CreateAssetMenu(menuName = "My Objects/Things/First Thing", order = 1)]
public class FirstThing : ScriptableObject
{
}
[CreateAssetMenu(menuName = "My Objects/Things/Second Thing", order = 2)]
public class SecondThing : ScriptableObject
{
}
[CreateAssetMenu(menuName = "My Objects/Things/Third Thing", order = 3)]
public class ThirdThing : ScriptableObject
{
}
[CreateAssetMenu(menuName = "My Objects/Widgets/First Widget", order = 1)]
public class FirstWidget: ScriptableObject
{
}
[CreateAssetMenu(menuName = "My Objects/Widgets/Second Widget", order = 2)]
public class SecondWidget: ScriptableObject
{
}
Now the Create context menu looks like this
Create -> My Objects -> Things --> First Thing
| |--------> Second Thing
| |--------> Third Thing
|-----------> Widgets -> First Widget
|--------> Second Widget
Is there a way to control the order of the Things and Widgets folders similarly to how I can control the order of First Thing, Second Thing, etc. within their parent folders?