Why no executables created after successful project build in Eclipse IDE : C program?

Viewed 44

I have installed Eclipse IDE newly, and set up include path variables in my new C project. Then I wrote a simple helloworld program, and build the project. The build project is successful, with 0 warnings and 0 errors, but no .exe or .out files are created. As a result, when I am trying to run the program, it is giving error 'program file does not exist'.

enter image description here

What can be the problem?

Eclipse output from build (Trie.c is another program I built in the same package):

19:42:22 **** Incremental Build of configuration Debug for project 
Datastructure ****
Info: Internal Builder is used for build
gcc "-IC:\\MinGW\\lib\\gcc\\mingw32\\4.5.2\\include\\ssp" "- 
IC:\\MinGW\\lib\\gcc\\mingw32\\4.5.2\\include" "-IC:\\MinGW\\include" "- 
IC:\\MinGW\\lib\\gcc\\mingw32\\4.5.2\\include-fixed" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c - 
fmessage-length=0 -o Trie.o "..\\Trie.c" 

19:42:22 Build Finished. 0 errors, 0 warnings. (took 158ms)
0 Answers
Related