I've implemented a python script that connect to google drive and download my files. For the authorization, I've followed the quickstart guide and code sample on google site.
The problem is this: when I give my authorization for the first time, a token.pickle is generated, but after time (not much, maybe less than 1 hour) i receive this error:
google.auth.exceptions.RefreshError: ('invalid_request: Credentials in post body and basic Authorization header do not match', '{\n "error": "invalid_request",\n "error_description": "Credentials in post body and basic Authorization header do not match"\n}')
If I delete the token.pickle and do the authorization again from browser all works again, but obviously I need a token valid for a longer time.
The code for authorization is this:
SCOPES = ['https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive']
def main():
"""Shows basic usage of the Drive v3 API.
Prints the names and ids of the first 10 files the user has access to.
"""
creds = None
# The file token.pickle stores the user's access and refresh tokens, and is
# created automatically when the authorization flow completes for the first
# time.
if os.path.exists('token.pickle'):
with open('token.pickle', 'rb') as token:
creds = pickle.load(token)
# If there are no (valid) credentials available, let the user log in.
if not creds or not creds.valid:
if creds and creds.expired and creds.refresh_token:
creds.refresh(Request())
else:
flow = InstalledAppFlow.from_client_secrets_file(
'credentials.json', SCOPES)
creds = flow.run_local_server(port=0)
# Save the credentials for the next run
with open('token.pickle', 'wb') as token:
pickle.dump(creds, token)
service = build('drive', 'v3', credentials=creds)
Thanks