I have just updated my android Hilt-Dagger dependences to 1.0.0-alpha03
and I figure that ApplicationComponent is deprecated
and replaced with SingletonComponent
but once I replace it at my code it shows up this error
Am I need to do anything else except replacing it?
Full Error
> Task :app:kaptDebugKotlin FAILED
error: [Hilt]
@DefineComponent dagger.hilt.components.SingletonComponent is missing a parent declaration.
Please declare the parent, for example: @DefineComponent(parent = ApplicationComponent.class)
[Hilt] Processing did not complete. See error above for details.error: [Hilt]
@DefineComponent dagger.hilt.components.SingletonComponent is missing a parent declaration.
Please declare the parent, for example: @DefineComponent(parent = ApplicationComponent.class)
[Hilt] Processing did not complete. See error above for details.error: [Hilt]
@DefineComponent dagger.hilt.components.SingletonComponent is missing a parent declaration.
Please declare the parent, for example: @DefineComponent(parent = ApplicationComponent.class)
[Hilt] Processing did not complete. See error above for details.error: [Hilt]
@DefineComponent dagger.hilt.components.SingletonComponent is missing a parent declaration.
[Hilt]
Please declare the parent, for example: @DefineComponent(parent = ApplicationComponent.class)
[Hilt] Processing did not complete. See error above for details.
Execution failed for task ':app:kaptDebugKotlin'.
> A failure occurred while executing org.jetbrains.kotlin.gradle.internal.KaptExecution
> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException (no error message)
Thanks in advance.