I have an AccessibilityService that takes in input from game controllers (ps5 controller, xbox controller, etc.).
I use the onKeyEvent() method to handle button presses and releases, so I can handle those easily. The problem I am facing is how to handle the Joystick movements and top trigger presses, as I am unaware how to handle them through an AccessibilityService.
Normally, I would simply use onGenericMotionEvent() to handle these MotionEvents, but unfortunately AccessibilityService does not provide me with such a method. I have looked at the docs and official codelabs for almost 3 weeks with no luck, if someone could tell me how to handle MotionEvents through an AccessibilityService I would be very relieved.
The MotionEvents I want to handle are these:
AXIS_X, AXIS_Y, AXIS_Y, AXIS_RZ, AXIS_RY, AXIS_RX, AXIS_HAT_X, AXIS_HAT_Y, AXIS_LTRIGGER, AXIS_RTRIGGER, AXIS_BRAKE,AXIS_GAS.
There may be others depending on the controller, but these are the main ones I need to handle input from my controller.
Regards, 0xB01b