Google Rejected App due to "Privacy policy link invalid or missing"

Viewed 4130

Google rejected Android App due to "Privacy policy link invalid or missing" We have already updated the privacy policy in app as well on web.

Rejection Email

Anyone has any idea why google is rejecting this? I have seen other apps with similar functionality with different wording on their privacy policy and they are available on google store.

2 Answers

For anyone having this issue.

I had this issue for months now..And I finally fixed it.

Conclusion: Your Privacy Policy has to work WITHOUT Javascript. Mine was part of a Vue.js app.

I switched it to a plain HTML Page and it got accepted.

On rejection email there was appeal link, clicked on that and explained the privacy policy. As well asked them to tell us more if we are missing anything specific. After appeal app was approved next day.

Related