Firemonkey hide bottom border on TEdit

Viewed 514

When I put a TEdit with Firemonkey (10.4.1) I set the StyleLookup to transparentedit but on Android I have a ugly white border at bottom, it turn green when I focus the edit.

How can I remove it ?

I try to delete all personalized style but it didn't works, same if I clear the StyleLookup in background style

The only stuff I do to have a transparent edit is to add a TRectangle in my TEdit, align Bottom with a Height of 2px. I set the Fill.Color as the color background, but it's a ugly solution.

1 Answers

That line at the bottom is part of the default Android style. You can remove it by modifying the style with the Style Designer.

  1. Right click on an Editbox and choose Edit "Custom Style..."
  2. You have style structure that looks like this:

Style Designer

  1. In the "background" item there are Bitmap Links. You will see the line in the bitmaps when you open that.

From here there are many ways to get rid that line in the bitmap. But from here I think you will get the idea.

After that, you can set the editbox style StyleLookup to the new name (Edit1Style1)

Related