I have a table as shown below (B1:L7)
Where A1 is lookup values , column B is the header , columns C to L are the data

Here is what I intend to do with the macro:
- Loop the column B using the lookup values in A1
- Once match, in example below, B6 shows matching values to A1 , the values of first 10 values (C to L) (i.e:row 6) are looped to show the values
I have been rig up some macro as followed which it works correctly on step 1
Sub Looping_Click()
'Search columns
Dim c As Range
'Search rows
Dim r As Range
Dim i As Integer
For Each r In Range("B:B")
If r.Value = Range("A1").Value Then
MsgBox "Found values at " & r.Address
For Each c In r.Columns
i = 1
Do While i <= 10
MsgBox "Values is " & c.Value
i = i + 1
Loop
Next c
End If
Next r
End Sub
But upon reaching step 2, it somehow repeat showing the B6 values 10 times instead of displaying C A C T C A A T C C
