can not access url path in production environment in next js

Viewed 152

I have deployed my website on production but the issue i'm facing is my all routes working fine Locally but not on production. e.g when i enter website url like www.xyz.com/Login, it should redirect to login page but it remains on home page(/) or www.xyz.com/ . And when i do the same thing on localhost it's working fine even i can access any page in my website, whereas when i deploy it on production it doesn't work. As well I have a menu bar which contains all pages links when i click on any page it redirects me to that page but when i manually copy that link and paste in another tab it remains on home (/) page.

UPDATE: I have build my project using npm build and export commands and uploaded it on s3 bucket.

0 Answers
Related