I am working on windows 7. Currently I have tensorflow 2.4.1 and keras 2.3.1 installed in my laptop.
I have trained a model on coalab and saved t on my laptop. When I try to load it it gives error :
ValueError: Unknown layer: Functional
It may be due to difference in version of Keras. Google colab uses Keras 2.4.3.
When I tried to install keras 2.4.3 using command:
pip install Keras==2.4.3
I got the following error: Loading library to get version: hdf5.dll error: Unable to load dependency HDF5, make sure HDF5 is installed properly error: Could not find module 'hdf5.dll' (or one of its dependencies). Try using the full path with constructor syntax.
ERROR: Failed building wheel for h5py Failed to build h5py ERROR: Could not build wheels for h5py which use PEP 517 and cannot be installed directly*.
I tried to install h5py as well but it gives an error too!
Please let me know if anyone has a solution for this.
