Lighthouse reporting unload listener error

Viewed 1488

I was working on the performance of my page, using Lighthouse in the developer tool, through the Google Chrome browser, and I saw that there is a problem with "unload listener".

But the real problem is that I don't know if I can fix this, because apparently this is coming from the Google Analytics code or from Google Adsense. How can I solve a problem that Google reports, but which is also their problem?

Google Tag Services is the website from which the script with an error was downloaded

Error

enter image description here

Source

enter image description here

I really don't know if you can fix this, does anyone know if it's possible, otherwise, should I leave it as it is? This is the only problem in the Best Practices section, I would like to resolve

EDIT

Code:

<!-- Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics -->
<script async src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=G-XDF203H0BD"> 
</script>
<script>
    window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];

    function gtag() {
        dataLayer.push(arguments);
    }
    gtag('js', new Date());

    gtag('config', 'G-XDF203H0BD');
</script>
0 Answers
Related