Crashlytics + Jira integration. Failed to verify credentials (400)

Viewed 1031

I'm trying to integrate jira with firebase by this guide https://support.google.com/firebase/answer/9118259?hl=en but I'm unable to setup the integration.

  1. Entered jira project URL as https://[workspace-name].atlassian.net/projects/[project-key]
  2. Entered email
  3. Entered JIRA token
  4. Click on Verify & Save

Progress appears and nothing. I checked chrome console and I see failed request to https://firebaseextensions-pa.clients6.google.com/v1/service_provider_values Request body contains data from form (url, email, token). Response is

{
  "error": {
    "code": 400,
    "message": "Request contains an invalid argument.",
    "status": "INVALID_ARGUMENT"
  }
}

Any thoughts?

2 Answers

So I contacted Firebase support and we found that the reason is required/mandatory fields of 'Bug' issue at my Jira project. Firebase will provide only summary and description of issue so if you have additional required filed like Environment or custom field then firebase will not setup integration with Jira.

"Unfortunately, if you have a custom field that's marked as required or mandatory, we won't be able to fill it on your behalf."

Related