I am trying to run a logistic regression plot with a binomial log regression line and I keep getting the following warning message:
geom_smooth()` using formula 'y ~ x' Warning message:
Computation failed in `stat_smooth()`: y values must be 0 <= y <= 1
My code is:
library(ggplot2)
ggplot(dataq, aes(meanst,FamFriend3b)) +
geom_point() +
geom_smooth( method = "glm", se = FALSE, method.args = list(family = "binomial"))
Thus I am unable to plot the line. (I do get the graph still)

I've set my variables to factors with two levels.
[1] 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 1 1 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 1
Levels: 0 1
...
$ meanst : num [1:18] 457 475 384 100 195 ...
$ CovidDx1 : Factor w/ 1 level "0": 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 ...
$ CovidExposure2 : Factor w/ 1 level "0": 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 ...
$ KnowAny3a : Factor w/ 2 levels "0","1": 1 1 2 1 2 2 2 2 2 2 ...
$ FamFriend3b : Factor w/ 2 levels "0","1": 1 1 1 1 1 2 1 2 2 2 ...
How do I fix this error??? Any help would be appreciated!
