The pubspec.lock file has changed since the .dart_tool/package_config.json file was generated, please run "pub get" again

Viewed 1841

I try to run test on codemagic with custom pre-test script. And this is my pre-test script:

#!/bin/sh
cd libraries
cd dependencies
flutter pub get
cd ..
cd core
flutter pub get
flutter pub run build_runner build --delete-conflicting-outputs
cd ..
cd ..
cd features
cd splash
flutter pub get
flutter pub run build_runner build --delete-conflicting-outputs
cd ..
cd proposal
flutter pub get
flutter pub run build_runner build --delete-conflicting-outputs

And this I my flutter project structure: enter image description here

But when the pre-test is running, I get this error:

Running "flutter pub get" in dependencies...                        2.5s
Running "flutter pub get" in core...                                4.9s
The pubspec.lock file has changed since the .dart_tool/package_config.json file was generated, please run "pub get" again.
pub finished with exit code 65
Running "flutter pub get" in splash...                              3.0s
The pubspec.lock file has changed since the .dart_tool/package_config.json file was generated, please run "pub get" again.
pub finished with exit code 65
Running "flutter pub get" in proposal...                            3.2s
The pubspec.lock file has changed since the .dart_tool/package_config.json file was generated, please run "pub get" again.
pub finished with exit code 65


Build failed :|
Step 4 script `Pre-test script` exited with status code 65

I think this error is because of flutter pub run build_runner build --delete-conflicting-outputs when I want generated .g.dart file via codemagic.

I try to google but still not found a solution, can someone help me how to solve this error on codemagic?

1 Answers

I fix with add flutter pub run twice.

#!/bin/sh
cd libraries
cd dependencies
flutter pub get
cd ..
cd core
flutter pub get
flutter pub get // add again
flutter pub run build_runner build --delete-conflicting-outputs
cd ..
cd ..
cd features
cd splash
flutter pub get
flutter pub get // add again
flutter pub run build_runner build --delete-conflicting-outputs
cd ..
cd proposal
flutter pub get
flutter pub get // add again
flutter pub run build_runner build --delete-conflicting-outputs
Related