Bokeh vbar with group counts after filtering with a CDSView

Viewed 77

I'd like to create a Bokeh vertical bar chart (vbar) coupled with a scatter plot. I need to start from a given ColumnDataSource (then filtered with a CDSView), as this is only a part of a complex visualization and I need all the plots to be linked together.

The only tricky part for which I didn't find anything about after extensive research is: how to show counts (i.e., the values provided in the top parameter of vbar) based only on data points that are both filtered AND selected in the scatter plot? Both the plots receive the same filters from which a view is created.

The documentation shows how to link selected points in different plots (by using the same ColumnDataSource object), how to filter them, and how to use vbar, but not all of them together.

Any hint? Thank you very much in advance.

0 Answers
Related