Streaming Videos Form Azure Blob Storage Unable To Seek and Extremely Slow

Viewed 908

I have uploaded some .mp4 files on Azure Blob storage. I am accessing the link to them on my website but the problem is that the video won't load/start for about 10-20 seconds (depending on how big the file is).

Also, I am not able to seek the video. (jump ahead or back with the slider). This happens only when I use Azure blob storage( I am using chrome).

Does anyone have any suggestions as I could not find any answers but complains? Where should I look?

Thanks in advance!!

I have included type="video/mp4" in my HTML code

1 Answers

The solution was to set the Blob service properties rest API from Azure. I was already using a Plyr video player which was trying to convert videos in 206 Partial. Azure default version(x-ms-version is 2009) does not support the 206 partial content.

Thanks for the help!

Related