I can't push a GitHub commit - RPC failed; curl 55 Send failure: Connection was aborted

Viewed 5836

I'm trying to push a commit I've already done in GitHub.

But I can't. When I press push (or I put git push in cmd), i get the following error:

Enumerating objects: 78, done.
Counting objects: 100% (78/78), done.
Delta compression using up to 4 threads
Compressing objects: 100% (37/37), done.
error: RPC failed; curl 55 Send failure: Connection was aborted
fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly
Writing objects: 100% (48/48), 11.72 MiB | 339.00 KiB/s, done.
Total 48 (delta 23), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 0
fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly
Everything up-to-date

It's a C++ program wrote with VS. I've already commited and pushed more things in the same repo and the same project. The repo is https://github.com/Tupiet/learncpp-tutorial

I've been searching for a while and I find people saying to do this: git config --global http.version HTTP/1.1. Already done, but it's still not working. I've also find other articles in this forum, but anyone of the answers has worked in my case. I'm a bit worried about if I had to re-start the GitHub repo, because I can't find any solution.

Do you know how to solve it? I'll be really grateful if you could help me, it's sad doing this a lot of times and just now it doesn't work.

Thanks!

0 Answers
Related