I am using Angular 8, In this I need to do a popup in NgFor loop, the data is binding in popup modal but the same data is binding continously in the bootstrap modal...
My Html is
<tr *ngFor="let law of List; index as i">
<td>{{i+1}}</td>
<td>
<mat-form-field>
<input matInput placeholder="Name" [formControl]="college">
</mat-form-field>
</td>
<td>
<button type="button" class="btn btn-primary"
data-toggle="modal" data-target=".bd-example-modal-lg" (click)="data(law )"
(click)="get()">Quantity</button>
</td>
</tr>
<div class="modal fade bd-exampletwo-modal-lg" tabindex="-1" role="dialog" aria-labelledby="myLargeModalLabel" aria-hidden="true">
<div class="modal-dialog modal-lg">
<div class="modal-content">
<div class="modal-header">
<h2 class="modal-title" id="exampleModalLabel">Delivary Details</h2>
<button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="modal" aria-label="Close">
<span aria-hidden="true">×</span></button>
</div>
<div class="modal-body">
<div>
<table ">
<thead>
<tr>
<th>Sl.No</th>
<th>first Name</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<ng-container>
<tr [formGroupName]="j">
<td>{{j+1}}</td>
<td>
<td>
<mat-form-field>
<input matInput placeholder="firstname" formControlName="f_name</mat-form-field>
</td>
</tr>
</ng-container>
</table>
</div>
</div>
<div class="modal-footer">
<button type="button" class="btn btn-secondary" data-dismiss="modal">Close</button>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
How to iterate the bootstrap modal in ngfor .. In this same data is binding again and again..
data-target=".bd-exampletwo-modal-lg{{i}}">
<div class="modal-dialog modal-lg" id="{{i}}"></div
I used this to iterate but not working How to Do that