I am relatively new to time-series classification and am looking for some help:
I have a dataset with 5000 multivariate time series each consisting of 21 variables, a time period of 3 years, and the class information of either 1 or 0. What I want to do is to classify a new input consisting itself of 21 variables over a time period of 3 years.
As for now after a couple of days of research, I have not found (or obviously not understood) a way to feed multiple multivariate time series into an LSTM. Is there a possible solution at all?
My current idea is to "merge" the 5000 time series into one and add another individual variable to each that distinguishes every section explicitly...I am absolutely not sure if this works or is utterly stupid...
I am happy for any help or hints!!! If I need to further clarify anything pls ask and I will do so immediately!