I'm trying to increase font size in mirt plots, however, so far I'm able to increase size of ticks only:
library(mirt)
x <- mirt(Science, 1, SE=TRUE)
plot(x)
plot(x, scales = list(cex = c(1.4)))
How can I increase size of the axis and main title? I tried to add xlab = list(cex = 1.4), however I'm getting an error:
Error in xyplot.formula(score ~ Theta, plt, ylim = c(sum(mins) - ybump_full, :
formal argument "xlab" matched by multiple actual arguments
**EDIT: **
Some parts can be increased with trellis.par.set() as suggested by @user20650, however it does not include font size of legend.
trellis.par.set(par.xlab.text = list(cex = 1.4), par.ylab.text = list(cex = 1.4))
plot(x, type = "trace", facet_items = FALSE, scales = list(cex = 1.4),
par.strip.text = list(cex = 1.4), main = FALSE)
Moreover, this does not have impact on the following plot:
plot(x, type = "infoSE", facet_items = FALSE, scales = list(cex = 1.4),
par.strip.text = list(cex = 1.4), main = FALSE)



