Calendar event created using Microsoft Graph API. The webLink returned in the response is not working

Viewed 185

I created an event in a group calendar using Microsoft graph API.

The weblink that is returned in the response after creating a calendar event, is not working. I want to open the calendar event in the read mode using this webLink.

The weblink, when pasted in the browser doesn't open the corresponding calendar event. It is just loading like this.

Calendar event never loads

Example webLink returned in the response:

webLink: "https://outlook.office365.com/owa/?itemid=AAMkADE5YjI1MGNmLWFlZjUtNDVkOC04YTFkLWNkYjk4OWNiMTY4YwBGAAAAAAALwFEIZruUQLVjJFni3hGRBwAV%2BJi%2FVtMoTZmfylMD2ZC%2BAAAAAAENAAAV%2BJi%2FVtMoTZmfylMD2ZC%2BAAAZZtlRAAA%3D&exvsurl=1&path=/calendar/item"

I tried to make an url as suggested in Graph Documentation.

https://outlook.office365.com/calendar/item/{event-id}

https://outlook.office365.com/owa/?itemid={event-id}&exvsurl=1&path=/calendar/item

It doesn't work too.

1 Answers

In OWA the issue occurs when the given calendar isn't previously opened. You can try opening the shared calendar in OWA by checking the box to open the group calendar and open the weblink again, it should do the trick.

Related