Import "boto3" could not be resolved/Python, VS Code

Viewed 15590

I am working on my python project, wherefor I need to import the package called "boto3". Therefore I get this error tooltip: "Import "boto3" could not be resolved". I tried out "pip install boto3" in the VS code terminal and reloaded the window but still the error tooltip does not go away :/

What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance

4 Answers

I had the same issue on VS Code.

To solve it, I did these steps:

  1. Install pip, sudo apt install python3-pip
  2. Install boto3, pip install boto3
  3. Restart VS Code

in vscode Problems tab it was yet showing errors like this

Import "common.sql_db_engine" could not be resolved

I had execute this command

pip install -r requirements.txt

but yet the imports were not resolved... I restarted vscode and it worked

pip3 install boto3

Execute this command in terminal window. This helped me in solving the issue.

Related