I am using flutter web to create a website for my buisness. I am hosting it on firebase hosting with the url
https://xspectre-9a3b3.web.app/
Now when I added the new domain
https://xspectre.net
The website does not load in this domain and gives the error
main.dart.js:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token '<'
(index):1 Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Failed to register a ServiceWorker for scope ('https://xspectre.net/') with script ('https://xspectre.net/flutter_service_worker.js'): The script has an unsupported MIME type ('text/html').
It does not work with https://xspectre-9a3b3.firebaseapp.com/ either. What should I do?
EDIT
I discovered the real error is not the MIME type one since it is in my real project too. The actual error is somehow
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token '<'
When I open the main.dart.js it shows me different code then it should. It shows me the html files not the main.dart.js code and I think that is what is causing the problem. I dont know how or why the files are different for both the URLs.
**EDIT 2 **
Finally figured out the root problem.
Whenever I try to do firebase init, it goes to initialize the whole flutter directory. This means that it says,
You're about to initialize a Firebase project in this directory:
C:\FlutterProjects\xspectre
and not
You're about to initialize a Firebase project in this directory:
C:\FlutterProjects\xspectre\build
Now I need to figure out how to do firebase init and deloy in the /build and not root