Run failed: Deploy to Firebase Hosting on merge - master

Viewed 1069

I'm doing firebase & react project.

However everytime I do git push origin master I get this email.

**

Run failed: Deploy to Firebase Hosting on merge - master

**

As I click the email and it says

**

Deploy to Firebase Hosting on merge: All jobs have failed

**

Though I get this email, it still works fine. My github gets updated fine. Also if I do firebase deploy, my website gets updated fine. Everything works just fine but getting that email.

Is that a problem?

1 Answers

https://firebase.google.com/docs/hosting/test-preview-deploy I guess you have to read this one. I know posting links ain't cool, but this is an official documentation and I believe it will stay up to date forever.

Or this one: https://firebase.google.com/docs/hosting/github-integration I am not really sure what your issue is.

I had a similar issue. Firebase Hosting Setup - "Set up the workflow to run a build script before every deploy? (y/n) I wrote npm ci && npm run generate and now it works. npm ci is required for since your node_modules is missing in repo. In my case I am using nuxt.js and my script is npm run generate instead or more common npm run build

Related