I have a BibTex file stored in GitHub, here:
https://raw.github.com/zoometh/C14/master/neonet/references_france.bib
The file shows bibliographical references like that:
@article{Binder18,
title={Modelling the earliest north-western dispersal of Mediterranean Impressed Wares: new dates and Bayesian chronological model.},
author={Binder, Didier and Lanos, Philippe and Angeli, Lucia and Gomart, Louise and Guilaine, Jean and Manen, Claire and Maggi, Roberto and Muntoni, Italo M and Panelli, Chiara and Radi, Giovanna and others},
journal={Documenta praehistorica.},
volume={44},
pages={54--77},
year={2018},
publisher={University of Ljubljana Department of Archaeology}
}
@inproceedings{Briois09,
title={L'abri de Buholoup: de l'{\'E}pipal{\'e}olithique au N{\'e}olithique ancien dans le piedmont central des Pyr{\'e}n{\'e}es},
author={Briois, Fran{\c{c}}ois and Vaquer, Jean},
booktitle={De M{\'e}diterran{\'e}e et d'ailleurs...: m{\'e}langes offerts {\`a} Jean Guilaine},
pages={141--150},
year={2009}
}
...
I want to download it into R but the following code not working:
library(bibtex)
bib <- read.bib('https://raw.github.com/zoometh/C14/master/neonet/references_france.bib')
# Error: unable to open file to read
... But, it works when I read it from a local folder.
How can I download a .bib from GitHub into R/RStudio ?