Hello when im runing visual studio 2017 on debug mode I got this error VCRUNTIME140_1D.dll was not found, I tried to install again visual studio 17 and redistributed c++ 17 but nothing. I check system32 and i cant find this file also there
Hello when im runing visual studio 2017 on debug mode I got this error VCRUNTIME140_1D.dll was not found, I tried to install again visual studio 17 and redistributed c++ 17 but nothing. I check system32 and i cant find this file also there
Thanks for ur answer I found the solution, the problem is that thi sdll vcruntime140_1d.dll is a special dll for VS19. u can find it in MVSC in install directory for your VS19. and is VS17 doesnt have the same version. sso install VS19 INSTEAD OF 17.
It seems like you are missing the cvruntime140_1D.dll file from your computer. You have to reinstall redistributable c++ and you can find the dll in the system folder.