I need to store data from two float32 arrays in an .h5-file. The arrays both have the size 76800 (240x320) and represent an image each. I would be happy to just store the two arrays as they are in an .h5 file, but since I'm a total beginner with c++, I have no clue how to do this.
I looked here, but the conversion to a multi-array does not seem to be necessary for my case. Even though this seems like a really simple problem, I couldn't find a simple code example for this.
Here is my code so far:
H5::H5File file("/home/m/Desktop/tryout/file.h5", H5F_ACC_TRUNC);
// Vector X
hsize_t dims_pol[1] = {f->flow_x.size()};
H5::DataSpace dataspace_x(1, dims_pol);
H5::IntType datatype_x(H5::PredType::NATIVE_FLOAT);
H5::DataSet dataset_x(file.createDataSet("p", datatype_x, dataspace_x));
dataset_x.write(f->flow_x.data(), H5::PredType::NATIVE_UINT8);
dataset_x.close();
However, this only writes the one vector into the file, and additionally, I can't open the file in python (with pandas). It works with h5dump though.
Thanks for your help