I've been looking up what full screen intent is, but I couldn't get a hold of what it exactly is. There are some partial code examples, but rarely I see any examples in a visible form. I got confused as I looked up what full screen intent is referring to.
From what I saw, it seems like it pops a notification bar, but not on the status bar. When the user presses the notification bar it moves on to full screen.
However, I got confused as I read this question. FullScreenIntent only appears if I clear the notification This question states that full screen intent appears when he clears the notification bar. What is full screen intent referring to? Videos in youtube seem to tell that full screen intent is about popping up a notification bar and going to a full screen activity by clicking it, but when I read the question above, I get a feeling that it's something that is separate from notification bar.
What exactly is full screen intent?