I am using ionic framework in vuejs.
I have created a product page but it does not contain any form in it.
There is a radio button in the page which contains size of the product.
How can I access the selected value of the radio button created with ion-radio
when add to cart button is pressed from that page.
I am new to vue.js. Usually I used to get the value in jQuery using following method:
$('input[name=radioName]:checked').val()
How can I get the selected radio button value in vuejs???
Here is the html part:
<ion-list v-if="product.size_maps">
<ion-radio-group>
<ion-row>
<ion-col
v-for="size in product.size_maps"
:key="size.id"
size="6"
id="product_size"
>
<ion-item>
<ion-label class="ion-no-margin">
{{ size.size.text }}
</ion-label>
<ion-radio slot="start" :value="size.size.id"></ion-radio>
</ion-item>
</ion-col>
</ion-row>
</ion-radio-group>
</ion-list>
I have created a method called addToCart:
methods: {
addToCart(event) {
console.log(event);
// get radio button value here
}
}
Here is how I called the addToCart function in the button
<ion-button
color="primary"
fill="solid"
expand="block"
size="default"
v-on:click="addToCart"
>
Add To Cart
</ion-button>
Edit:
I tried to use v-model to get the data. but since there is no input tag available I could not add that.
If I added the v-model in ion-radio tag then all the radio buttons are being checked