Kotlin-Native crash call stack miss a frame stack before 'objc2kotlin' function in iOS application

Viewed 283

My team uses Kotlin-Native to develop our iOS APP.

When a crash happend in kotlin, the crash call stack is not complete. But when I debug the app in XCode, the crash call stack is complete.

When I disconnect XCode and trigger the same crash in the app, and then connect to XCode the view crash log (XCode > Window > Devide and Simulator > view device logs), I find that one stack frame disappears, the red line in the image below:

the red line stack frame disappear in crash log

My team found out the 'objc2kotlin' function has a bug: The assembly code of objc2kotlin doesn't change the value of fp(frame pointer, x29) after pushing lr(link register, x30) and fp(frame pointer, x29).

Hope Kotlin-Native team fix the bug quickly, thank you very much.

0 Answers
Related