This is the layout I want to design:
As you can see from the image, I want the linear layout to be constrained to both Item A and Item B and I want it aligned to left. I couldn't find any way to implement this inside a Constraint Layout. When I use this:
<LinearLayout
android:id="@+id/linear_layout"
android:layout_width="wrap_content"
android:layout_height="@dimen/ui_size_xs">
linear layout moves to the middle. When I use this:
<LinearLayout
android:id="@+id/linear_layout"
android:layout_width="0dp"
android:layout_height="@dimen/ui_size_xs">
the linear layout occupies the whole area between Items A and B.
I want the linear layout to be wrap-content but should also align to the left like in the image. The only solution I could find is to create a new layout as parent of this linear layout and give 0dp to new parent linear layout and wrap-conent to this layout child layout. I don't want to do that. Is there any way to achieve this without creating any extra layout?
