Has anyone ever used Felix Cloud Storage on heroku?

Viewed 1134

Felix Cloud Storage is a heroku add-on which lets you store files based on AWS S3. On the free tier you get up to 100 GB-Mo Shared Storage (monthly)

It looks like there is enough space on the shared bucket and therefore I should be able to upload at least a file. enter image description here

The issue I have is that when I try to create a shared space, it will throw an error: enter image description here

I wanted to contact Felix support team but there is no such information. I was wondering if someone ever used felix-cloud on their Heroku app and if yes, what did you do different?

This is a very rare and special case where for file storage it's not feasible to use AWS S3 or other similar solutions, but it's rather required through a Heroku add-on.

0 Answers
Related