Nativescript-Vue 7 - After creating a new project i cannot see network activity in the google chrome devtools

Viewed 118

I created the project using this command vue init nativescript-vue/vue-cli-template <project name>

this is the command I used to debug ns debug ios/android

this used to work in the previous version out of the box

After researching, I found that this domainDebugger.getNetwork() returns undefined ( dont know if its the reason and if so how to fix it).

Its located here: node_modules/@nativescript/core/http/http-request/index.ios.js

Added the current package JSON

  "dependencies": {
    "vuex": "^3.5.1",
    "@vue/devtools": "^5.3.3",
    "nativescript-socketio": "^3.3.1",
    "nativescript-vue-devtools": "^1.4.0",
    "nativescript-toasty": "^3.0.0-alpha.2",
    "@nativescript/theme": "^2.3.3",
    "nativescript-vue": "^2.8.1",
    "@nativescript/core": "^7.0.3"
  },
  "devDependencies": {
    "@babel/core": "^7.11.6",
    "@babel/preset-env": "^7.11.5",
    "@nativescript/ios": "7.0.6",
    "@nativescript/webpack": "^3.0.4",
    "babel-loader": "^8.1.0",
    "nativescript-vue-template-compiler": "^2.8.1",
    "nativescript-worker-loader": "~0.12.1",
    "sass": "^1.26.10",
    "vue-loader": "^15.9.3"
  }

2 Answers

Your problem may be related to this tweet.

Must update dependencies and clean.

npm i @nativescript/ios
npm i @nativescript/core 
ns clean
Related