I am trying to query several different types of post on the same page. When I try to query the second time (Essays), nothing shows up, meaning my if ($arr_posts->have_posts()) is evaluating as false. The first query and the third and fourth query are working fine. And the second query was working until I added this Interview query before it. And even when I commented it out, it still stopped showing up. What am I missing? And mwp_interview is a custom post type.
<!--Latest Interview-->
<?php
$args = array(
'posts_per_page' => 1,
'post_status' => 'publish',
'post_type' => 'mwp_interview',
);
$arr_posts = new WP_Query( $args );
if ( $arr_posts->have_posts() ) :
$arr_posts->the_post();
?>
<div>
DISPLAY INTERVIEW POST
</div>
<?php
endif; ?>
<!--Latest Essay-->
<?php
wp_reset_query();
wp_reset_postdata();
$args = array(
'post_type' => 'post',
'post_status' => 'publish',
'category_name' => 'Essays in Discipleship',
'posts_per_page' => 1
);
$arr_posts = new WP_Query( $args );
if ( $arr_posts->have_posts() ) :
$arr_posts->the_post();
?>
<div>
DISPLAY ESSAY POST
</div>
<?php
endif; ?>
<!--Latest Special Series-->
<?php
$ss_args = array(
'post_type' => 'post',
'post_status' => 'publish',
'category_name' => 'Special Post',
'posts_per_page' => 1,
);
wp_reset_query();
$ss_arr_posts = new WP_Query( $ss_args );
if ( $ss_arr_posts->have_posts() ) :
$ss_arr_posts->the_post();
?>
<div>
DISPLAY SPECIAL SERIES POST
</div>
<?php
endif;
?>
<!--Latest Podcast-->
<?php
$args = array(
'post_type' => 'post',
'post_status' => 'publish',
'category_name' => 'Podcast',
'posts_per_page' => 1,
);
$arr_posts = new WP_Query( $args );
if ( $arr_posts->have_posts() ) :
$arr_posts->the_post();
?>
<div>
DISPLAY PODCAST
</div>
<?php
endif;
?>